Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got us2009 with 11kmls and i was woundering what can i do to make the transm.to be better from take off from a light,bc the car feels like its grabing and letting go and then again so i have to be easy with the gas padel whn i take of from a stop.now im woundering what should i do to get that to go away with cobb 006?thx

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I believe he is and tried to help him with the install via PM. I guess he is still having issues, sorry Ernes my instructions were not helpful.
Maybe we can meet up if Joe can't walk you through the installation.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey joe as of now im on lc2 and this weekend im installing lc4 u did sand me email for alpha this saturday im doing it,but after i install it u think i be fine with no ajustmant just leave all 0,0,0,0 on the tcm?thx again

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey neighboor lol i didnt try it yet im gone update my cobb this saturday first thing in the morning and im gone install it its just im not usef to this electronics sorry lol i was always a corvtte and viper driver and there wasnt that much of comouter technology:) but thank you all guys and i hoppe i do this right

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Hey neighboor lol i didnt try it yet im gone update my cobb this saturday first thing in the morning and im gone install it its just im not usef to this electronics sorry lol i was always a corvtte and viper driver and there wasnt that much of comouter technology:) but thank you all guys and i hoppe i do this right
Where in NJ are you?

I can give you a hand if you'd like

-John

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
No worries, I just didn't want to cause you any confusion with the install.
I came from corvettes actually/mustangs, no viper unfortunately.
Let me know if you need any help this weekend.
Once again, attach car to charger during these relearns so your battery doesn't die mid install. I don't have a charger so I just drove my car after each uninstall/install lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys so much and im gone stop by john at his shope to give me hand with this:)john thank you man and i see u this saturday i just wane get this done bc i feel like im gone give birth to a child with this lc4 update thank you guys and i ket u guys know how it feels,and also big thanks to joe and of course my neighbor njnycgtr for ur help and info

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea im sureits gone be good im gone drive to his shop this saturday to help me and also to buy fuke pumps to replace my oem with bigger ones

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Yea im sureits gone be good im gone drive to his shop this saturday to help me and also to buy fuke pumps to replace my oem with bigger ones
What mods do you have that you need fuel pumps? Are you doing e 85? Do you have injectors already?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im going to install downpipes and midpipe with out cats keeping stock exhaust and also dyno tuning and i wane to raise boost to 16 psi so thats why i wane to upgread fule pumps bc on stock pumps im gone run the pumps to max and loss fule or to say its gone cut out

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im gone upgread injectors later but now just fule pumps and im gone be tuning it by john also befor summer comes

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I thought that injectors were normally done before the fuel pump, but if John recommends this route I am sure his knowledge is higher then mine.
Look forward to meeting up hopefully this summer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.