Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey NAGTROC!! I am in need of some quick help....Im supposed to be picking up some Toyo R888 Tires tomorrow in the standard size we get 285/35/20 Front and 315/30/20 Rear.........Now my concern is this....I will be receiving my new wheels within a month and there was some concerned raised that I may rub with these tires. The Wheel size will be 20x10 +34 Front & 20x12 +16 Rear......Any thoughts on this Tire setup with these wheels?? I really appreciate the help! By the way.....Once the wheels get here they will make their unveiling at SEMA Hope you guys like them!!!!!

Thank You,

Paul

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
We've run more aggressive than that in the rear and it hasn't rubbed and the front will be fine as long as your not slammed. Now you could possible rub in the front if you're tracking the car hard depending on suspension setup.

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We've run more aggressive than that in the rear and it hasn't rubbed and the front will be fine as long as your not slammed. Now you could possible rub in the front if you're tracking the car hard depending on suspension setup.
Thank You very much Jamielle!!! I forgot to add I am just lowered on the Swift Springs so 1 inch lower all around.

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Can't wait to see it where will it be parked at sema? Display or at a vendor booth?
I will be in a booth....and in the booth the car will be on a lift.....Definitley looking forward to SEMA & the GTR Week long Events!!!

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
I will be in a booth....and in the booth the car will be on a lift.....Definitley looking forward to SEMA & the GTR Week long Events!!!
Sounds badass! You planning on being inside every day or are you just going to check in a few days?

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds badass! You planning on being inside every day or are you just going to check in a few days?
Honestly, I didnt get to walk around SEMA last year when I went. So I would love to walk around this year but I also want to be as involved as possible during the GTR week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.