Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Are you looking for factory turbochargers as spares to modify for upgraded turbos or as replacements for blown set?
We have very good condition used factory turbochargers in stock for sale

If you are thinking of upgrading your stock turbos, minimize the down time and pick up a set to send out first before doing any work.

If you need to replace your blown turbochargers and don't want to pay $3600 for a brand new ones, we have a perfectly good set for you for less than half the price.

Price: $1500 per set
These are used and are not a rebuilt set. SOLD AS IS

We also have used Engine Harness, Front Diff, Intake Manifolds available as well.

Email us at [email protected] or PM us if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Yes these could be used for cores for our ALPHA 9 turbos. I would just verify that the WG hole is not cracked. If not they could be used for cores.

Eric

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Yes these could be used for cores for our ALPHA 9 turbos. I would just verify that the WG hole is not cracked. If not they could be used for cores.

Eric
@Greddy -

Please verify that there are no cracks and everything is 100%. Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Greddy - Please verify that there are no cracks and everything is 100%. Thanks!
biznaka,
We have inspected these turbos and they are in a great condition but they are not rebuilt.
They are used sets that came off perfectly running engines.

The crack Eric at AMS is talking about is very common at the wastegate port on the exhaust housing. So far ones we have here does not have cracks
We cannot guarantee that these turbochargers at 100% since they are used. But if you are using them as a core, you should have no problems.
I will clarify on our post that these are sold as is.

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
biznaka,
We have inspected these turbos and they are in a great condition but they are not rebuilt.
They are used sets that came off perfectly running engines.

The crack Eric at AMS is talking about is very common at the wastegate port on the exhaust housing. So far ones we have here does not have cracks
We cannot guarantee that these turbochargers at 100% since they are used. But if you are using them as a core, you should have no problems.
I will clarify on our post that these are sold as is.
Thanks for the info! One of the members on the forum pinged me as he had a better price for his Turbo's. I'm going to hold off on these! Thanks !

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
If anyone here including any shops have any used stock 2012 turbos kicking around, I'll pay a pretty penny for them. Please PM me.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have stock turbo kite for my R35 / 2010 for sale .. any intersted send me PM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts