Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AMS GTR Alpha 12 has the new 100-150 record 3,49 seconds on almost zero % slope.

AMS takes the first raw in the 100-150 mph list.

List

Congradulations AMS.

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
YES!

We have some more left in the car too. I will be sure to keep the vbox running in this thing to see what else we can do!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
YES!

We have some more left in the car too. I will be sure to keep the vbox running in this thing to see what else we can do!
Thats silly. Congrats guys. strap a booster rocket on the back lol

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
Is there a place Chris can send data to be verified?Over all it was a good weekend,went 9:10 in 1/4 without getting to make full pass,set 60-130 record and now the 100-150.when we get the bugs worked out this gonna be a monster.
He was saying that the time is indeed verified already! Have also sent it to be posted and verified for the 60-130 list!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there a place Chris can send data to be verified?Over all it was a good weekend,went 9:10 in 1/4 without getting to make full pass,set 60-130 record and now the 100-150.when we get the bugs worked out this gonna be a monster.
I do verify the 100-150 times and post on 6speedonline.com

Visit My Website

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
GREAT TIME guys and congrats! FWIW I was only able to run a 3.8 60-130 in my Gallardo Twin Turbo, I had to shift twice (2-3 and 3-4) but ran a 2.97 100-150 :)Peter

·
THAT GUY
4,790 Posts
Hey guy's just got off phone with Eric who seems to think we could get the 60-130 time down some.Buy having the car rolling,we might be able to skip a shift.Will definitely try it next time we have car out

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey guy's just got off phone with Eric who seems to think we could get the 60-130 time down some.Buy having the car rolling,we might be able to skip a shift.Will definitely try it next time we have car out
I wondered about that as well. We weren't trying so I am not sure when I shifted. It is hard enough to just shift before the rev limiter

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
could these times be helped out by this device?
HKS r35 Atsc

google translated

racelogic vbox / performance box became the standard. We can see the slope and number of satellites as well.

So just a vbox is OK.

A 2 % difference in slope changes values dramatically. So we need to see slope and that is brought to us by ragelogic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.