Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Been lurking around for a while and finally pulled the trigger on a 15 BE. So excited about this car. It's a monster.

I was an M car guy before this...m3, m6. This gear box kicks the crap out of the SMG.

Car had tint and advans on it all ready and 4k miles :D

A few quick pics
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using GT-R Life mobile app

Attachments

· Vendor
2,764 Posts
Welcome, I love white Black Editions! Looks sick with the wheels too!

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Sex

· Registered
311 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

· Registered
1,293 Posts

· Registered
1,682 Posts
I was looking at that car too, from Boerne Mercedes, but you took it before me and I was hesitant because it had wheels already.

I got the other 2015 B/E with similar miles for the same price.

We got a great deal, and we both took delivery yesterday... Funny coincidence.

· Vendor
2,764 Posts
Sounds like congrats are in order for you as well then!

· Registered
8 Posts
Just picked up a 15 premium in black/black with 7k in it. Has always been my dream. Drove it from San Antonio to Houston. Man, what a beast! The car's windows are mildly tinted and I noticed that it's too dim looking through the rear view mirror and this is in broad daylight. Turning on or off the dimmer power botton doesn't cause any changes in how dim the view is. Already called local GT-R center and they haven't heard this issue before but they'll check it out. Anyone with similar problems?

· Warrant Officer
699 Posts
Hi guys,

Been lurking around for a while and finally pulled the trigger on a 15 BE. So excited about this car. It's a monster.

I was an M car guy before this...m3, m6. This gear box kicks the crap out of the SMG.

Car had tint and advans on it all ready and 4k miles :D
SMG is complete garbage, however, the M-DCT is my favorite DCT on the market. I had it in both my E92 ///M3, as well as my E92 335is. Those shifts are absolute 'blips'--I've never felt anything like it. Not trashing the GTR's DCT, but I just wanted to comment on BMW's setup.

· Registered
1,682 Posts
SMG is complete garbage, however, the M-DCT is my favorite DCT on the market. I had it in both my E92 ///M3, as well as my E92 335is. Those shifts are absolute 'blips'--I've never felt anything like it. Not trashing the GTR's DCT, but I just wanted to comment on BMW's setup.
Coming from an M4 I could tell you the F8X transmission was absolutely lovely compared to the GTR tranny. Lol.

· Registered
1,041 Posts
I agree the DCT in the E92 M3 is badass. Very quick and very smooth. Best I've felt. GTR is awesome as well but I believe the M's was superior

· Registered
1,682 Posts
I agree the DCT in the E92 M3 is badass. Very quick and very smooth. Best I've felt. GTR is awesome as well but I believe the M's was superior
How's it compare to the F8x?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.