Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came in today, here a few pics at the office.. Btw, if anyone here is still concerned about HRE quality, I just went 241.8 in my Supra at the mile last Sunday on HREs... The Supra will be at SEMA next week.. They build a beautiful, strong wheel. I have them on 6 of my cars.SW

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow! Looks awesome! Really highlights the brakes mate

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
damm Streetking! I'm so jealous!!! Your car is SICK!

·
Registered
5 Posts
looks sick, looks kinda smaller
hehehe (thats because of the silver lip on the rim, i guess).

5/5 stars bro, anymore exterior mods you are going to do? I see that its already drop. Thanks.
Keep it up

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
Those 21s probably weigh the same as the stock wheels. Maybe a pound more.

I have been saying 21s were the size for this car, back when the Tokyo Auto Salon thread started. The look PERFECT.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Looks perfect in black finish.

Stock ones weighs 30KLg each. so i don't think these will be anymore or near it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice! Which tires did you go with? We are running 21" HRE's on our black GTR as well.
Thanks, I went with 255/35/21f 295/30/21r Advan Sports. I have 255/30/21f and 295/25/21r PS2s on my M5, but I think they would have been too short for the GTR. There is another thread on here with a blk GTR with those sizes and they look too small to me.SW

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
I think your car is great looking. Period. I just think it would set it off, if you painted the calipers black, smoked all the markers except for the tail lights and head lights, and get the ZELE CF grille piece. Just my opinion, looks great as is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts