Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After capturing the Alpha 10 / 30R record a couple of months ago, we had another record on our minds that we knew was well within reach - the Alpha 12 / 35R record. After installing the Alpha 12 turbos, it was time for some tuning fun. With a baseline set on the Alpha 12 turbos and the stock intake manifold on the car, it was time to swap to the Alpha Performance Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold to see what kind of gains we'd see.

Below is the dyno sheet which compares the Stock IM vs. the Alpha Performance Carbon Fiber IM on this Alpha 12 / 35R powered GT-R. The solid line on the graph is with the Carbon Fiber IM installed on the car; the dotted line is the stock IM. Both pulls were done at 32 PSI, and the results were very impressive and speak for themselves. We gained +90 WHP and +50 WTQ with the Alpha Performance Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold! Not many aftermarket parts improve spool up AND top end power like that.
After the comparison pulls were done, we turned up the boost a bit and ended with 1167 AWHP on our Mustang Dyno.

After such great results, we could not wait to get to the track again. Last week we made that happen, and are pleased to announce that we captured the Alpha 12 / 35R Turbo Kit ET record!!! 8.26 @ 169MPH

With both the Alpha 10 and Alpha 12 ET records under her belt, we're excited to see whats next for Girlzilla.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Congratulations. Those are some hefty improvements with that intake manifold. Great tuning also, really dialed in!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Artwork that performs, nothing better! Congrats

·
Kick_arse
1,025 Posts
Congrats, guess you would have been super glad if you could have gotten that 1 mph more to round it off at 170

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats! That intake manifold is also such a nice looking part!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sick.

Omar PadrinoGTR

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Thank you Kristin and Devin, you continue to show what good parts can do in the hands of skilled professionals!

We have been saying how great our ALPHA carbon intake manifold is and how spool isn't sacrificed but power is vastly improved. Your test proves every bit of that!

Thank you for this and thank you for continuing to support us and our products. Should we send you an ALPHA 16 yet LOL?

Eric

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you Kristin and Devin, you continue to show what good parts can do in the hands of skilled professionals!

We have been saying how great our ALPHA carbon intake manifold is and how spool isn't sacrificed but power is vastly improved. Your test proves every bit of that!

Thank you for this and thank you for continuing to support us and our products. Should we send you an ALPHA 16 yet LOL?

Eric
Thanks Eric, Larry, Arne, and the entire team for your help and support! We're extremely happy to showcase the gains that can be made with an Alpha IM over the stock IM - beauty and performance all in one...what could be better then that!!??!!
lol

And I'm sure we'll be in touch soon.......hahahahahahaha

~Kristin

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you guys weighed the car recently?
Haven't weighed her yet. Girlzilla is 100% full weight minus the light weight wheels and us removing the exhaust and installing dumps before the track. Still have the stock (heated) seats, power everything.....

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thank you.
The gains from the Alpha Carbon Fiber IM really are amazing.

Thank you

LOL, Couldn't have said it better!!! So true!! And thanks

Not really......I'm thrilled with an 8.26. I'll get that extra MPH soon enough....
#dailydriverftw

1361WHP / 1070WTQ on a Dynojet

Agreed! and thx

Thank you.
I couldn't be happier with the results we've had from Girlzilla. I have an amazing crew of family friends and sponsors with me, making every goal a reality.

Thanks Omar

~Kristin
Wow
You guys maxing out A12 kit!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Wow
You guys maxing out A12 kit!
Thanks guys. I think there's a little more we can get outta her, with better weather/track conditions then what we had. With the season coming to an end soon, the nice warm days when the sun's keeping the track warm all day, are occurring less and less. The tracks around here are usually open til late October/early November (weather permitting).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts