Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just had these installed half an hour ago.

Bride Stradia Carbon Kevlar seats.

Driver and Passenger side seats are 63lbs and 56lbs respectively. Stradia seats with complete rails are 35lbs. Total weight savings is 49lbs total, not bad.

Seats and rails are available through us, SP Engineering. Thanks!!

Ed @ SP Engineering
626-333-5398

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
i dont really like bride seats. just my opinion. mabe if the fabric didnt look the way it does. other than that, they are nice and comfey.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ed, nice choice. I used Gias in mine.

Question, what did you guys do about the airbag sensor/plugs? Did you find a solution to this yet?
Thanks!! Still working on a solution to this right now, main issue is the passenger occupancy sensor. Airbags are the simple part.

Ed

·
Registered
176 Posts
Has there been a deacent sollution on this airbag warning lights and passanger occupancy sensor problems yet????
I may buy a set of Bride Stradia,but wonder what to do with this problems mentined here.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Has there been a deacent sollution on this airbag warning lights and passanger occupancy sensor problems yet????
I may buy a set of Bride Stradia,but wonder what to do with this problems mentined here.
probably better to start a new thread or PM a vendor rather then bringing up a 2 in a half year old thread

1 - 12 of 12 Posts