Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Pretty good review surprisingly good actually.....I thought he hit on some real good points. Was kinda hoping he would have driven the track however he did call himself a rank amateur-kinda what most GT-R owners are really.

·
Founder/Admin
26,155 Posts
it has more of a floating feel on the highway but not really worlds apart from normal mode.... i will say that 09-11 comfort mode was undetectable in my opinion so atleast on the 12 you can feel it some like i said on a cement highway surface

the 2013 should be very similar as the spring rates were tweaked in a very minor way

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it has more of a floating feel on the highway but not really worlds apart from normal mode.... i will say that 09-11 comfort mode was undetectable in my opinion so atleast on the 12 you can feel it some like i said on a cement highway surface

the 2013 should be very similar as the spring rates were tweaked in a very minor way
I was just amused by the new position for the button 'comf' mode, installed by Nissan on the 2012's because of his previous review 3 years ago.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
http://reviews.cnet....7-34544856.html

I had no idea my '09 did not have this for the last 3 years... Apparently Nissan listened to his initial review, and installed comfort mode based on his review.

Watch about 3 minutes in.

Other than that, I found this review pretty decent. But grandeur anyone?
I was about to post WTF, then I realised you were being sarcastic! What a douche. Would it have hurt him that much to see if all the previous models had exactly the same position on that switch?
I disagree that it is undetectable on the 09/10 version. It's the first switch I reach for when on runflats and it does make a difference. Subtle, but it is there.

·
Registered
809 Posts
On a rough road there really is a difference between race, normal, and comfort modes in that comfort mode makes it livable.

Helpful Real-Life Analogies:
Race mode...........Bone Crushing.
Normal mode........Teeth Shattering.
Comfort mode.......Spine Tingling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts