Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,437 Posts
We have recently noticed an increase in the amounts of parts forsale by our ever growing member base. In order to keep things organized and better manage the amount of items in our marketplace, the " Parts for Sale" section will now be divided into specific categories . These categories will serve as general guidelines as to where to post your specific item, this is for your benefit as it should make buying and selling on here easier . we ask that you please post specific items in their respective categories....

will be working on moving the most recent existing threads into the proper categories aswell as closing older or SOLD threads

Thanks

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Hi MC
I just put an AD into the marketplace selling my Turbos. When I hit the post button it disappeared. I take it that the moderator will review it first before allowing it to be posted. But i'm not sure if he got it or there was a malfunction on my end. There was no notice saying something like "being reviewed" etc Also I noticed I didn't add my location (Phoenix Arizona) but can not retrieve the AD, if it was indeed sent to the moderator.
thanks
Barry

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Hi MC
I just put an AD into the marketplace selling my Turbos. When I hit the post button it disappeared. I take it that the moderator will review it first before allowing it to be posted. But i'm not sure if he got it or there was a malfunction on my end. There was no notice saying something like "being reviewed" etc Also I noticed I didn't add my location (Phoenix Arizona) but can not retrieve the AD, if it was indeed sent to the moderator.
thanks
Barry
That is exactly what happens Barry. It goes in without a notice. In a couple days it will pop up in the thread after it has been reviewed.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
That is exactly what happens Barry. It goes in without a notice. In a couple days it will pop up in the thread after it has been reviewed.
Thanks!

will I be able to add the Phoenix location or will you be able to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.