Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Forgestar CF10 Wheels

FULL GALLERIES & PRICING INFO (ask 4 better price)

In-House Wheel / Tire Packages Available (see how we do it)
There are several reasons to buy from us. Firstly, we personally pick up Forgestar wheels from their manufacturing facility in Southern California. Secondly, we provide you with the most competitive pricing. Lastly, our mounting and balancing equipment and procedures insure that your wheels will not have exposed wheel weights or any type of damage.

Forgestar CF10 Concave

·
Registered
719 Posts
Looks nice. What colors are they available in? Widths, offsets? I need a new set of tires in the next couple of months and am considering some wheels too.

·
Sneak
247 Posts
I'm interested in the F14's... I'd like to use a set of 18's for racing and maybe an additional set of 20's for everyday use... just waiting for someone else to try them out...

·
Registered
214 Posts
there all great i have a set of the tens coming in a very different color. will post up when i get them got one of the first sets
What size, offsets, and tires did you decide on?

Mark

·
SF Bay Area Member
548 Posts
Would love to see a 21" setup mounted on a GTR!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've got a set of 10's coming in as well in textured matte black, can't wait to see how it looks mounted!

Will post pics

·
Registered
97 Posts
yea i dont know if i wanna go more aggressive or not and im either going with the r888 rs3 or nt05 since i daily this beast haha. id eat those toyos in a heart beat

·
Registered
488 Posts
I daily also and that's why I chose the Michelins... LOL!!!! And another plus with the Michelin PSS tires is that Topspeed's OneLap GTR won the OLOA Event on them.... R888 although GREAT would not last worth a damn on the street... LOL!!! I'm just a little worried about rubbing as my car is pretty low and the tires are VERY wide!!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
What's the ETA on the sets that you two guys above me ordered? Please post pics when you get them!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got a set of 10's coming in as well in textured matte black, can't wait to see how it looks mounted!

Will post pics
They are working on your set :D Looking forward to ship it over and see some pics!

·
Registered
214 Posts
20×10 +35 front 20×12 +40 rear haven't decided on tires all I know is the color is bright.
I'm surprised with the +40 rear offset. It will be tucked under the fender. The net result of +40 offset on 12" rim on the rear is like putting a 4" spacer on the rear with stock wheels. I'm anxious to see pics of these mounted.
the fronts on the other hand should sit flush with the fender.

Mark

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You got it.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Has anyone put 22'' Forgestars on a GT-R?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts