Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Seen the announcement on twitter, looks awesome, can't wait to use my new 599xx evo rim and my new setup for some GT

Sent from my SM-G920V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
943 Posts
Never again will I buy or support GT after their disgraceful attempt at the last one ... Forza ftw

·
Registered
823 Posts
Never again will I buy or support GT after their disgraceful attempt at the last one ... Forza ftw
This...since the release of the train wreck that was Gran Turismo 4 I will never be duped again. I was a die hard GT fan, but Forza has taken that crown. Polyphony makes fantastic intros...but the games are just horrible now.

·
Registered
218 Posts
This...since the release of the train wreck that was Gran Turismo 4 I will never be duped again. I was a die hard GT fan, but Forza has taken that crown. Polyphony makes fantastic intros...but the games are just horrible now.
Dang GT4? It loved that game! Tough crowd.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Dang GT4? It loved that game! Tough crowd.

Every car sounded like a vacuum clear , so many glitches ... And the dash view in other than the hero cars was just a black blob with no detail ... Just to name a few !!!
Shocker

·
Registered
218 Posts
Every car sounded like a vacuum clear , so many glitches ... And the dash view in other than the hero cars was just a black blob with no detail ... Just to name a few !!!
Shocker
GT4 didn't have dash view.

·
Registered
943 Posts
The last GT did ... For sure , if you could call it that !!!!

·
Founder/Admin
26,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And so it begins.....delayed until 2017

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Ugh... that sucks for GT fans and the GT franchise. Forza is going to runaway with the racing sim title for a while it seems. I just hope the extra time means Polyphonic is packing some over-the-top goodness in the next offering. With that much development time it should be epic and, if it is not, it is going to be a disappointment to many I think.

·
Founder/Admin
26,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up Assetto Corsa for PS4 yesterday to hold me over just because thebGTR NISMO was in it. The physics and force feed back is absolutely excellent as many have said but the game is beyond sparse

·
Banned
183 Posts
Gt5 was a brilliant game. Very difficult on a controller (smashed 3 of em and a wall)

The OST and the menus were great.

Let's hope they return to that with Gt7.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts