Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, My name is Sai. I just bought a 2009 GT-R and I absolutely love this car. I live in chantilly so my closest dealer is Nissan of Chantilly. I just went in today to get to know the service writer and GT-R tech. Fitz is the guy that came and welcomed me, pretty funny guy and cool. How is the Nissan of Chantilly treating you guys any info on the service writers and techs you guys recommend. Looking forward in meeting you guys..

My baby

·
Registered
360 Posts
So you DID get one! Last I saw on the F forums you were thinking of getting another F. I'm picking up my red on in a week or two just waiting on the paperwork! Nice to see a familiar face! Awesome color, I wanted white also but ended up with my 2nd choice red because the deal was too good to pass up!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I use Nissan of Chantilly as well and Fitz is my SA too. He's great, just make sure he gets your car WASHED after the services. I've had mine there 4 times already and they only washed it once.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Congrats! I had posted on AJ post of your first car fill-up.

If you're ever in Manassas and see a Titanium one, that would most likely be me.

·
Registered
862 Posts
The only thing that I would say about Nissan of Chantilly is that I would get everything they promise in writing.... in my experience with them...they are not people that stand by the spoken word...

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Welcome Sai! I've already seen this Bad Boy in person!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.