Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got a 2012 GT-R BE and I love it! But it a little quiet and would love to hear the turbo.
So my questions are what are the best intakes in 2.75 so I don't have to tune it. Would like to keep warranty.

And also about mid pipes can I put a catless mid pipe without a tune?

And if anyone could give me a little more info on the break in? After 600 miles where it says to keep the rpm high

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
check with [email protected] he has great 2.75 intakes

yes a catless midpipe is fine without a tune

it just means when you can run the car up over 3.5K ish rpm or so to give that range a good work out... basically just drive it normally just dont do any hard pulls to redline or anything but maybe when your cruising along have it 1 gear lower than normal and do some light accelerating 3.-5.5K pulls or something like that

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Congrats on your purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Edit: sorry I forgot I asked about the break in lol. Thx for the help!

Also is there anyway the "black box" will know I put a intake or midpipe?
Most probably not, they know that your car is tune when they read that the ECM has been flashed and/or the max boost log has increased in value

·
Registered
341 Posts
I just picked up 2.75" intakes from AAM. They are having a special on their leftover silver color s-line intakes but I'm not sure if they have any left..the price is unbeatable!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.