Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of having the interior of my GT-R redone, and I would like to know if someone can point me to a place where I can look over new seat options, or at least new material for the seats, as well as changes to other parts of the cars interior. Not a big fan of replacing everything with CF, as that seems appears to be overdone nowadays. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thinking of having the interior of my GT-R redone, and I would like to know if someone can point me to a place where I can look over new seat options, or at least new material for the seats, as well as changes to other parts of the cars interior. Not a big fan of replacing everything with CF, as that seems appears to be overdone nowadays. Thanks!
Wow, 132 views as of this morning, and not one reply?

·
Banned
853 Posts
I'm not sure anyone sells seat covers to just change the material. You would need to either buy new seats or go to a car upholstrey shop and have it done custom. That's what I'm doing now. They'll be able to show you different fabrics, leathers, stitches, etc. Check out GT-RR for seats. Check out AMGFan's car or Umbrella Auto Designs car for some example of custom interior.

As for changing interior parts, I'm not sure you have any options other than carbon, unless you custom painted them or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.