Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got to chat with a new company offering a front bumper for the GTR. I know "new" means a lot of what if's. Great thing is they will be offering 3yr warranty on workmanship along with 100% guarantee fitment of they will cover shipping along with shipping of new bumper back to you.

Let me know what you think

-Jade
480 452 6571

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice. Do you think they might try and do a 2012 version of the air duct?
I can bring this to their attention no problem at all, this is just a prototype so there are changes that can be made no problem at all. Nothing too major but we can adjust some thing to make it more appealing if need be.

-Jade

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. Thanks for the Sema updates. Please keep them coming.
Not a problem at all! More updates coming tomorrow will be looking for more GTR specific released products.

-Jade

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this the same or similar to the ventross front bumper?
This bumper has a Ventross feel along with a Veilside feel, I think its a GREAT blend I cant wait for it to be officially released I think everyone will be 1000000% happy with the pricing.

-Jade

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Just got to chat with a new company offering a front bumper for the GTR. I know "new" means a lot of what if's. Great thing is they will be offering 3yr warranty on workmanship along with 100% guarantee fitment of they will cover shipping along with shipping of new bumper back to you.

Let me know what you think

-Jade
480 452 6571

I'm a bit confused how this is at all different than the Ventross bumper...

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
hmmmm needs more dawg

still cant beat the zele bumper imo

but do keep the new product info coming Jade, im really interested to see what sema serves up, the gtr scene should be hot property over there

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a bit confused how this is at all different than the Ventross bumper...

oh wow I didnt realized how close it was to the Ventross bumper I was going off memory when I posted that. So I guess its identical but half the price, win, win? YES PLEASE!!

-Jade

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm usually into new front bumpers.. but I don't feel this one. :( Do Luck makes nice ones for the Supra, have thay got anything to offer?

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Ventross has holes for air, this one catches it.

If I were to start from scratch, I'd:

Make one that doesn't look like it has a fake smile
Put a lip to add a little downforce to the front end (like either Stillen, Top Secret, etc...)
Add holes for functional brake ducts (like the Auto Select front lip, which would then come with optional connectors/hoses)
Open the top opening a little bit more to mimic the 2012 style
Perhaps add holes for additional cooling devices (like the Zele)
Offer a 2012 look-alike with LED's optional somewhere...

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm usually into new front bumpers.. but I don't feel this one. :( Do Luck makes nice ones for the Supra, have thay got anything to offer?
Do Luck isnt at SEMA, im not sure anything new they have to offer but I can always look into it.

-Jade

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ventross has holes for air, this one catches it.

If I were to start from scratch, I'd:

Make one that doesn't look like it has a fake smile
Put a lip to add a little downforce to the front end (like either Stillen, Top Secret, etc...)
Add holes for functional brake ducts (like the Auto Select front lip, which would then come with optional connectors/hoses)
Open the top opening a little bit more to mimic the 2012 style
Perhaps add holes for additional cooling devices (like the Zele)
Offer a 2012 look-alike with LED's optional somewhere...
Still prototype keep this in mind so a lot of the options you are addressing could very well be something that can me in the works but I really do like the idea of the LEDs. I personally wouldnt do it to look like the 2012 bumper I would actually use LED bumper lights like the NISMO ones.

I wil be addressing opening up the holes for proper cooling. I think they will be offering a lip option with the bumper, that we briefly chatted about also.

-Jade

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
oh wow I didnt realized how close it was to the Ventross bumper I was going off memory when I posted that. So I guess its identical but half the price, win, win? YES PLEASE!!

-Jade
not a win. Ventross losses. i dont condone when a place copies a part/design like this. not cool on ANY level. i can understand copy an oem design or copy something like the Nismo parts that are not for sale at all. Now ventross losses out. its not hard to make your own front bumper that doesnt look like something already out on the market.

Please provide information on this place offering this knockoff so they can be contacted about this.

·
mein teil
168 Posts

-Jade
Are you kidding me? So you endorse ripping off product design? Who is this winning for? Oh, it's a win for the people who knock off and take the easy road to part making. It's a win for those vendors who sell cheap knock off products. I will tell you it is not a win for, the REAL enthusiast community.

MindlessOath, don't expect vividracing to take any action against knock offs. Visit a Subaru or Evo forum and ask if they recommend dealing with Vivid or Agency Power.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
not a win. Ventross losses. i dont condone when a place copies a part/design like this. not cool on ANY level. i can understand copy an oem design or copy something like the Nismo parts that are not for sale at all. Now ventross losses out. its not hard to make your own front bumper that doesnt look like something already out on the market.

Please provide information on this place offering this knockoff so they can be contacted about this.
Exactly! Also, isn't Vivid one of the biggest sellers of the real Ventross bumper for GT-R??

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Big copy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.