Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally pulled a trigger and have purchased very nicely and tastefully modified Alpha 9 GTR.

I have been eyeing these things for years and honestly super impressed to how strong these cars hold their value... only up from here IMO.

Looking to make some connections around this area! if you live near Winston Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte area, give me a shoutout!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally pulled a trigger and have purchased very nicely and tastefully modified Alpha 9 GTR.

I have been eyeing these things for years and honestly super impressed to how strong these cars hold their value... only up from here IMO.

Looking to make some connections around this area! if you live near Winston Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte area, give me a shoutout!

https://ibb.co/RDhxNfR

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Rsteb,

NICE! Im thinking about doing the E85 tune as mine doesnt currently have one. Lets get together sometime and ride. Do you know of anything cool happening in this area "car and coffee" style gatherings? Would love to connect with some peeps who share the same passion for cars!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah man for sure! Sent you a DM

@Rsteb,

NICE! Im thinking about doing the E85 tune as mine doesnt currently have one. Lets get together sometime and ride. Do you know of anything cool happening in this area "car and coffee" style gatherings? Would love to connect with some peeps who share the same passion for cars!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,962 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

Happy Motoring...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.