Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my GTR yesterday, and looking for decent upgrades that wont void warranty and a good shop that does work in the Tampa area.
One of my fondest memories of any turbo car is the epic Blow off valve noise, I did some research and it looks like everyone is recommending Synapse bov.

Would getting this void any warranties, also any good shops in Tampa for install?

Also any other recommended upgrades?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
A midpipe is a fantastic place to start on the exhaust system. It adds a nice chunk of horsepower, is easy to install, cost effective, and makes the car sound a lot better. You should also talk to your dealership and get their "stance" on modifications. Some dealers are more lenient than others. I have HKS midpipes on sale at the moment, I'd be happy to price out those for you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A midpipe is a fantastic place to start on the exhaust system. It adds a nice chunk of horsepower, is easy to install, cost effective, and makes the car sound a lot better. You should also talk to your dealership and get their "stance" on modifications. Some dealers are more lenient than others. I have HKS midpipes on sale at the moment, I'd be happy to price out those for you
Sure thing shoot me over a qoute.

Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey man!

We're located in Tampa and specialize in GT-Rs. Check out some of my posts in this section to see some of the cars we've done recently. We're very well versed in the R35 platform and we have many parts for them in stock with no shipping wait or charges. Feel free to give us a shout if you need anything, any time!

Also, we're having a GT-R meet and greet for all the local owners this Saturday at the Nissan dealership in Wesley Chapel, just north of town. Check out that thread here. We'd love to have you! Come on out.

-Matt

·
Registered
213 Posts
As Matt said we are in Tampa and specialize in GT-Rs, we stock tons of parts and offer tuning and installs. We work closely with Wesley Chapel Nissan as well and they have been able to help us out with any warranty work for our customers. You should try and make it out tomorrow if you can it would be nice to meet you and you would get to meet most of the local GTR owners.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As Matt said we are in Tampa and specialize in GT-Rs, we stock tons of parts and offer tuning and installs. We work closely with Wesley Chapel Nissan as well and they have been able to help us out with any warranty work for our customers. You should try and make it out tomorrow if you can it would be nice to meet you and you would get to meet most of the local GTR owners.
Is it tomorrow or Saturday?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts