Nissan GT-R Forum banner

New GTR Owner... (along side it's Lambo Brother)

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  nico 
#1 ·
i recently dumped off my BMW 335i coupe, which served as a great daily driver for the last 2 years (minus the infamous HPFP issue). i replaced it with this, 2010 black/black GTR. i've only had the car for a couple of days, and MAN.... i'm impressed way beyond my expectations. i've sat passenger to other GTR owners... but driving one is completely different! makes some of the Lamborghini technology (specially in their e-gear systems) feel a bit archaic. (shh....). anyways, the GTR will serve as my new DD and i couldn't be happier! here's a few pictures from my iphone along side my gallardo. can't wait to get connected on this board and learn from the valuable content here, and hope i can start contributing as well in the near future!

cars headed off to SP hopefully this week to take care of it's ride height!

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome Mr. DKS
Can't wait to see what you have planned for the car!

#3 ·
thanks charlie! it's no purty 2012... but it'll have to do for now! it's going into SP for the swift springs later this week. i'm reallly digging the Stillen lip that you have...

#10 ·
no, actually picked up from a private seller about a year ago.

#11 ·
thanks! appreciate the compliment!

#13 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.