Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to shout out to all of the Beavertonians.

If anyone wants to meet up and go for some drives, would love to join you.

:D

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Welcome, what color is yours? Also what year?

·
Registered
687 Posts
congrats from pdx

·
Wish I was driving an R-34
67 Posts
any GT-R owners in Portland area that are NOT over in Beaverton area (or as I like to call Intel Alley)? Never see any downtown or on the east side. BTW I just picked mine up, and it is Silver too! Hope to see another GT-R owner one of these days. Seems like the NW means "Seattle Area" lol.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
any GT-R owners in Portland area that are NOT over in Beaverton area (or as I like to call Intel Alley)? Never see any downtown or on the east side. BTW I just picked mine up, and it is Silver too! Hope to see another GT-R owner one of these days. Seems like the NW means "Seattle Area" lol.
No, there are quite a few Portland area owners. Celsius, bgee55. icarus, awdsub, eucid11, you, [email protected], and a few that do not come on the forum.

If I can help you out with anything let me know. I have a shop in Sherwood and sell GTR specific parts, and have access to about anything you'd like to do to your car.....enjoy!

Dave

·
Registered
872 Posts
No, there are quite a few Portland area owners. Celsius, bgee55. icarus, awdsub, eucid11, you, [email protected], and a few that do not come on the forum.
If I can help you out with anything let me know. I have a shop in Sherwood and sell GTR specific parts, and have access to about anything you'd like to do to your car.....enjoy!
Dave
Mr. Fancypants...keep acting like a vendor and we'll be hitting you up for shwag come drive season. I may be heading down to Bend, then dropping BLKDTH off in Ptown for a roll cage install. I'll hit you guys up for dinner when the plans firm up.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Mr. Fancypants...keep acting like a vendor and we'll be hitting you up for shwag come drive season. I may be heading down to Bend, then dropping BLKDTH off in Ptown for a roll cage install. I'll hit you guys up for dinner when the plans firm up.
Roll cage install.......I thought you were going to leave that thing alone?......no more mods???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts