Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Been on the site for a while but this past week I finally made the jump and picked up an OB 2010 GT-R. Being 6'5 I was worried about how I would fit but its much better than my 13 corvette, haha. Hope to meet some of you others out there.

Tyler

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sweet ride. Being almost as tall as you, I came to GT-R with the same issues. I am 6'4" but am really happy with it. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Hey everyone! Been on the site for a while but this past week I finally made the jump and picked up an OB 2010 GT-R. Being 6'5 I was worried about how I would fit but its much better than my 13 corvette, haha. Hope to meet some of you others out there.

Tyler
Welcome - and I think we talked on Friday about tuning on your car.

Scott

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right now im trying to find a quieter exhaust as well. I have the Meisterschaft Midpipe and exhaust and its just a little to loud for my taste. Looking for anyone that mighty possibly want to trade exhaust systems.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
We have the HKS Legamax in stock, as well as resonated midpipes that will quiet that thing down quite a bit.

Scott

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats pretty much what im looking for however it would be a little eaiser if someone wanted to trade and want a little more sound out of their system.

·
Skyline Guru
153 Posts
Right now im trying to find a quieter exhaust as well. I have the Meisterschaft Midpipe and exhaust and its just a little to loud for my taste. Looking for anyone that mighty possibly want to trade exhaust systems.
welcome aboard man,
glad I could put you in touch with alberto to get the deal done on the GTR
It actually has a SFS midpipe and Meisterschaft catback. if its too loud we still have the stock midpipe, you can have it. it'll quiet that thing down for you until you can find a trade at least. Or we also have the stock catback. That with the non-res midpipe on there now will sound really nice and offer a little more power than stock mid w/ aftermarket catback.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be great! Alberto is a nice guy. My buyers put me in contact with him. Ill shoot you a PM and get some info as to where you are located.

Sent from my SM-N920P using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live in Portsmouth but always down for a drive for a meet up.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Grove! Long time no talk! I will def have to catch up with you at some meets this year. I was behind you a couple times with you had the Z a couple years back.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will be there!

Sent from my SM-P550 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 24 Posts