Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone! Last night I picked up my first GTR. Black 2010 that I got from a private sale. I had just gotten rid of a newer Cadillac CTS-V and im definately not upset about it now.

Tyler

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,486 Posts
Good morning everyone! Last night I picked up my first GTR. Black 2010 that I got from a private sale. I had just gotten rid of a newer Cadillac CTS-V and im definately not upset about it now.

Tyler
I wouldn't be upset about a switch like that either! Great choice and enjoy!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
506 Posts
Congrats!! You'll get over the withdrawal from GM as I did. I had a ZL1 and as I was driving away from the dealership I started having regrets. The next day I was way over it. Welcome to the club!!

Sent from my VS986 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
10,313 Posts
Contras and welcome to the club

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The S2K was my first sports car about 9 years ago. I just liked the screen name so ive kept it over the years. Makes logins easy, haha. Such a fun car though.

· Registered
58 Posts
I imagine you're referring to highway speeds, because I can't imagine the 0-60 time of your 335i was faster thanks to Godzilla's amazing launch system. Did you ever take the 335 to a dragstrip?
yes i did. on a bad run i ran 11.7 @127 w/ a 2.0 60ft. the temps were 81 degrees and there was bad humidity. This was also my first run of the night. on my second attempt i snapped an axle. there was a GTR owner that spoke with me that night, and said my car was a beast

· Registered
1,306 Posts
Welcome home buddy. Bring it to Ikea in elizabeth this Saturday at 9:30 for our last meet of the season.

Omar PadrinoGTR

· Vendor
2,764 Posts
Welcome! I have a soft spot for the CTS-V myself, what do you like more about the GTR?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.