Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I don't get to drive my Supra as often anymore because of it being so highly modified and loud, so I decided I wanted something nice to drive around. I do have a Tundra for everyday use but just purchased a 2009 Gun Metallic GTR. I should be picking it up next week after all the paperwork and things are finished. I'm very excited and may mod it just a bit but reall plan on having it as a nice vehicle to drive around a few times a week. Let me know what you guys think of yours and what I have to look forward to! I've honestly never driven one and I think I sat in one a few years back, so yea, I'm gonna be surprised when I get it.

Thanks Jessica.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Welcome to Nagtroc & congrats. Post pics of the car for members to see.

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Welcome!

I also have a Gun Metal GTR and a Tundra Crewmax Limited among a few other vehicles.

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
welcome Jessica!....nice to see you picked up a GTR!!...your going to LOVE it...from a dig theres nothing like it on the street....1.4's on drag radials....10's bone stock(with a tune)....and 4 seats to scare your friends on the way......win win all day.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Congrats. All the supra owners switching or adding gtr s to the stable.

Another 9 second monster but this one can still be driven on a daily basis.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Congrats !

Im sure you won't keep it stock for long

at the very least get a custom tune and exhaust .. excellent daily driver.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea I think we are going to do a custom exhaust and tune, probably a Cobb. otherwise I'm going to try very hard to not do too much to it. Im a modder, so it's going to be hard not to hook it up, haha.

·
There can be only one.
1,004 Posts
Nice to see another gun metal gray in Orlando.
S.

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Congrats!

And people say women don't like GTR's.............
This made me laugh and think about another thread where someone referred to the GTR as a Sausage Magnet because he said it only attracted guys and not girls.

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
Oh hey Jessica Barton, seeing my gtr at tx2k12 must have been a deciding factor in getting one

1 - 20 of 76 Posts