Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys good day to u all

Am on process of building my gtr to 1600hp indeed am lost of the setup

Which setup shall i go for ams or Boost logic or ets?

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
You can go with any of the three. Find a good/experienced GTR tuner, build the engine properly to support the power, build the transmission to support the mods, and just be smart about power levels and your comfort with the car. Where are you located? Are you willing to ship your car for this build? Is your car stock now?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm very biased to ETS... so I'll refrain from making suggestions ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Hello,

We have a few different options for 1600whp builds. Give me a call at 360-896-3000 or send me an email to [email protected] - I would be more than happy to walk you through a few different options.

Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can go with any of the three. Find a good/experienced GTR tuner, build the engine properly to support the power, build the transmission to support the mods, and just be smart about power levels and your comfort with the car. Where are you located? Are you willing to ship your car for this build? Is your car stock now?
Its bolt ons with built transmission am in the middle east
For building i will ship the engine only

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's one heck of a first post friend. I remember my first time on, I was asking which BOV sounds the illest.
Lol..... thats because i have a higher ambition than yours, or may be i am blessed to target this HP. BTW if u r still asking for the "illest" go for the HKS it got a sound that makes u go mad :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.