Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I've been wanting a GTR for the longest and hopefully in the next few months that will come true, I've been lurking for a few and figured I'd join now as it gets closer to me pulling the trigger on getting the a GTR. I've had a few high horsepower american muscle cars, but have always been fascinated by the GTR. I've driven a few in stock form and fbo on e85. And I have to say it's addictive how much fun it is to drive the GTR. So that's what brings me here in short. Hope to get to meet some of you and possibly make some new friend's.

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Hi everyone,
I've been wanting a GTR for the longest and hopefully in the next few months that will come true, I've been lurking for a few and figured I'd join now as it gets closer to me pulling the trigger on getting the a GTR. I've had a few high horsepower american muscle cars, but have always been fascinated by the GTR. I've driven a few in stock form and fbo on e85. And I have to say it's addictive how much fun it is to drive the GTR. So that's what brings me here in short. Hope to get to meet some of you and possibly make some new friend's.
Good luck. Bring us pictures when you get it. :)

And if you buy one and it's tuned, be sure to get the tuning device that it was done with (Cobb or Ecutek) if possible; this will save a lot of headaches.

Besides (if it's tuned), be aware of your location's emissions testing requirements...

Alexd

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
Welcome and best of luck finding a clean car you can enjoy for year to come.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck. Bring us pictures when you get it. :)

And if you buy one and it's tuned, be sure to get the tuning device that it was done with (Cobb or Ecutek) if possible; this will save a lot of headaches.

Besides (if it's tuned), be aware of your location's emissions testing requirements...

Alexd
Definitely I'll put up pictures and change the my thumbnail. Didn't think of the whole tuner unit not being included when I purchases the car, I will definitely keep that in mind when looking at all the ad's. I'm in Florida so emissions is pretty nice(just saying :rolleyes:).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome and best of luck finding a clean car you can enjoy for year to come.
Thank you .... I'm open to any suggestions from any of the members here as to what to look for and what to avoid. I'm going to be using the search and asking you guys newbie questions so please be patient with me, as I'm learning this platform...

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum boards!

What to look for? Is Nexus Auto, they can help you immensely.

Good luck hunting.

Reactions: Javierhd

·
Vendor
1,534 Posts
Welcome to the forums! GT-R is an amazing platform for sure. Right now slim pickings and things move quick so if you find what you like jump on it before you end up on the regret train :D

Happy to answer questions if they come up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts