Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Just picked up a '15 Premium from Bellevue Nissan yesterday and traded in my '13 WRX. Very excited to have joined the crew! I sent an invite request to the Facebook group, should I message someone with my pic(s)? I wish I had picked it up on a Friday so that I could drive it instead of sitting at my desk haha.

-Jeff

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome. Down in Vancouver, WA myself..

I sent a photo to one of the FB admins and he let me in. Didn't see anyway to send one via the join request.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welcome. Will see you in the FB group. Couple of drives, events, and test n tune coming up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will be moving from VA to Graham WA the first week of OCT and I'm also looking for events or fellow owners. What is the FB admin's name so I can request an invite?
Cheers,
Cam

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
There are two of us with GT-R's in the Graham area! You should let us know when you get here and we can add you to the local GT-R Facebook group.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is e85 available up there ? Or mostly 91?
Depends on where you are. If you're close to (and have access to) JBLM there's E85 on post. Also, we have 92 at the pump, and it's way better than the crap that HI feeds you (lived in Ewa Beach for three years).

Also, not to thread jack, but was looking to check out the local GT-R scene since I'll be in the market (hopefully) soon. I've seen a few rolling around Lacey (at least two that go to LA Fitness and one rolling around by St. Martin's). Anything going on in the near future?

·
Registered
955 Posts
im thinking of moving to seattle soon from houston.
i know the houston scene down here is very live. hows seattle looking like?

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
It's pretty good. Not LA good though. Lots of car shows and meet all spring and summer long.

·
Registered
955 Posts
lol ive never really had a winter season down here in texas.. is it a different type of prep for these cars up north?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts