Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Greetings all,

I have been looking in the past couple months for turbo kit options for my build. I have narrowed my options down to either A12X, A10X and GT1000+. Upon further investigation of all three kits, more official information was provided for A12X and A10X however nothing on the new HKS kit GT1000+ until now. I have contacted every HKS regional office and called them until I got a reliable official information. There also seem to be a new smaller turbo kit to be positioned between the GT800 and GT1000 which they named GT900.

Attached are the release information for the kit and some Dyno comparison, expected price is to be somewhere around/close to $11000 for the GT1000+, I am still waiting for price information on the GT900.

From what I understood from the flyer, the turbo kit (minus the turbos) is a new design and could be mated to GT900, GT1000 and GT1000+ spec turbos. (not sure if that would be the case in the US)
The turbo kit (no turbos) is around $5000
The GT1000+ turbos are around $6000

2016 is going to be a great year for the GTR platform!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Based on the information provided, what do you guys think about the new symmetry turbo kit releases? For the GT900 and GT1000+ which is basically a 1200hp kit!!

We (Bulletproof Automotive / GT-RR) are a HKS pro dealer, and we'd love to pass them the feedback of the community.

BTW - last month we did a factory tour at HKS HQ in Fuji and watched this stuff get made. Pretty badass!

Let me know what you guys thing and we'll be happy to let them know!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Back in the day they started suggesting their 4.1 kit for the GT1000 kit. Its semantics really

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just in case you guys missed it, I posted up more info on the new GT900 and GT1000+ kits here, explaining what parts are needed to upgrade from one kit to another.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/174697-which-hks-turbo-kit-is-the-one-you-need/

The full GT900 kit is $11,300, which is actually more than the GT1000 kit. So really, the GT1000 kit is the way to go. And then if you want to upgrade to the GT1000+ kit, all you need is the turbos. If you try to go from the GT900 to GT1000+ kit, you'll find yourself buying two full kits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.