Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Parts still for sale :

Gtc 3" intakes black heat coated with MAF cutouts,the heat coating on these is the best I've seen. ***No filters included**** Pictures on page 2

200.00 shipped

1 GTC ceramic heat coated black bov pipes stock mount inc relocation of MAF(more accurate intake temp measurement) 200 shipped.

Bov pipes picture on 2nd page
(Can't remove other pictures)

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everything is brand new never opened(with exception of Ets street cooler& Aam intakes) if I decide to part out which it's looking like I may be forced to,

(Slightly used )Ets street cooler 1200.00

(New unopened)Got boost polished intercooler piping with silicone couplers 1000.00

Generic knock off go fast bits (response copy) 350.00

Used Aam 2.75 K&N intakes 300.00

(New from Linney)Ansu e85 330l twin pumps 300.00

(New from Linney) Ansu,bosch 1050cc 550.00

(New from Linney) Gtc 90 mm Downpipes with Dei heat spray and Dei heat wrap 900.00

(New from Linney ) ecutek phase 5 with tcm & ecu unmmarried Ecutek cable and key toggle with license and TCM. At the time of purchase, Ben allow me to select MAF or SD tune free of charge. I did indicated to him that I am leaning toward MAF. (Buyer needs to contact Ben to clarify of licenses and options). 1250.00

If you want to buy multiple parts I will take that into consideration when pricing .

·
Registered
336 Posts
Everything is brand new never opened(with exception of Ets street cooler& Aam intakes) if I decide to part out which it's looking like I may be forced to,

(Slightly used )Ets street cooler 1200.00

(New unopened)Got boost polished intercooler piping with silicone couplers 1000.00

Generic knock off go fast bits (response copy) 350.00

Used Aam 2.75 K&N intakes 300.00

(New from Linney)Ansu e85 330l twin pumps 300.00

(New from Linney) Ansu,bosch 1050cc 550.00

(New from Linney) Gtc 90 mm Downpipes with Dei heat spray and Dei heat wrap 900.00

(New from Linney ) ecutek phase 5 with tcm & ecu unmmarried Ecutek cable and key toggle with license and TCM. At the time of purchase, Ben allow me to select MAF or SD tune free of charge. I did indicated to him that I am leaning toward MAF. (Buyer needs to contact Ben to clarify of licenses and options). 1250.00

If you want to buy multiple parts I will take that into consideration when pricing .
whats the total for injectors shipped to tirana albania 1001 ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ecutek , intercooler , and injectors sold.

Parts still for sale :
(New) Ceramic coated Dei heat wrapped Gtc 90mm Downpipes , 800.00 shipped* including Paypal fee

(New)Got boost intercooler piping ,upper lower and bov pipes polished still in wrapping 800.00 shipped* including PayPal fee
(New) wrinkle black Bov pipes stock flange 275.00 shipped

(New) Ansu e85 330l twin fuel pumps 300.00 shipped* including PayPal fees

(New) generic( go fast bits like) 200.00 shipped* including PayPal fee

(Used) authentic Go fast bits response BOV's 375 shipped* include PayPal fee

(Used)Aam polished 2.75 intakes with K&N filters (2 sets available) 260 shipped* including PayPal fees

*shipped price is cont U.S. only , will ship international but case by case basis.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ecutek , intercooler , and injectors sold.

Parts still for sale :
(New) Ceramic coated Dei heat wrapped Gtc 90mm Downpipes , 800.00 shipped* including Paypal fee

(New)Got boost intercooler piping ,upper lower and bov pipes polished still in wrapping 800.00 shipped* including PayPal fee
(New) wrinkle black Bov pipes stock flange 275.00 shipped

(New) Ansu e85 330l twin fuel pumps 300.00 shipped* including PayPal fees

(New) generic( go fast bits like) 200.00 shipped* including PayPal fee

(Used) authentic Go fast bits response BOV's 375 shipped* include PayPal fee

(Used)Aam polished 2.75 intakes with K&N filters (2 sets available) 260 shipped* including PayPal fees

*shipped price is cont U.S. only , will ship international but case by case basis.
Pm sent

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They are directly from Linney 330 e85 Ansu pumps , so horsepower I would say they are only good to low 700's to be safe, maybe more but please check to be sure as I think they are basically just for Fbo e85 cars.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts