Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,759 Posts
And without the racing stripes… :cool: (y)

Welcome and Happy Motoring…

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beautiful car. I also came form the A91 supra. Big upgrade!!!

Did you get your exhaust w/ valves or no?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Enjoy the Beast...#Miamibert already welcomed you to the BSB club...Was wondering when you would post a pic...So instead of just a midpipe you went full exhaust..Sounds dam good..your drive by was way to brief left me wanting to hear more...lol

·
Registered
2020 Bayside Blue
65 Posts
Enjoy the Beast...#Miamibert already welcomed you to the BSB club...Was wondering when you would post a pic...So instead of just a midpipe you went full exhaust..Sounds dam good..your drive by was way to brief left me wanting to hear more...lol
Haven't done much yet. I have downpipes and a BoostLogic Quadzilla valved 4" exhaust sitting at Fabshop waiting it's turn. Hopefully we can get it in in a couple of weeks. Also have Garrett Turbos, ID1700 injectors, AMS Race-X intercooler with BoostLogic IC pipes and associated parts. Doug is my friend, and since it's not a quick job so I have to wait. Also have a set of Belak wheels sitting in my living room. I never realized I had so much patience! LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
I suggest a flex fuel system and upgraded fuel pumps if you’re going to do such large injectors.

·
Registered
2020 Bayside Blue
65 Posts
I suggest a flex fuel system and upgraded fuel pumps if you’re going to do such large injectors.
Yes, have Visconti stage 2 pumps and a Fabshop pump wiring kit and FF kit as well. Also have a Radium catch can, Boost Logic coolant tank and a bunch of other small items. Trans will get some clutches and baskets as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts