Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Brand new, never mounted, Niche Targas Anthracite color, test fit them on my 15 and they didn't clear even with the spacers. Small scratch on the inside of the front wheel I test fit where it didn't clear the cross spring on the caliper by about 1mm. Pic included of scratch, no one would notice once mounted unless you pointed it out.

I bought them to use as winter wheels, but since I had issues with them fitting I bought some used CBAs off another member for the blizzaks.

Located west of Cincinati OH, I'll cover shipping in lower 48, or pick them up

Also including the 5mm hub centric spacers and the gorilla flush mounted valve stems at no additional cost, which is another 110 dollar value.

$950 for everything to your door, PayPal or cash if local pick up

I work 9-7 weekdays so I likely will not be able to ship these out until the Saturday after payment is received. Also I would only buy these for a CBA, unless you know for sure the 12-14 has different cross springs than the 15.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 20x10 fronts have +40mm offset, sorry I missed that photo attachment. The rear 20x10.5 as pictured have +20mm offset.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
These will fit CBA's. Few of my buddies ran them. I tried to run on my DBA but wouldn't fit so had to get different Niche wheels (GT5). CBA you good.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
These are awesome wheels. If you have a cba you will love the look!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts