·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy!

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
so stoked to see this beast in action with the no2 set up !!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
This is one of my favorite cars,now even mo betta' with the NOS!
Qwesome car and another awesome vid from TRC. Thanks for sharing PDV

·
Registered
943 Posts
Great setup ... Love this car !!!

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
This car is gonna be impossible to beat now. Congrats. Beautiful car

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
Insane!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Are you running the stock clutch on it still? I know that the triple disk would hold that power fine but it's so noisy, what are you running?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all! Car runs pretty damn good! Got a few vids coming out aginst a 1000whp GTR, the TRC evo and a 1000whp+ porsche.

Are you running the stock clutch on it still? I know that the triple disk would hold that power fine but it's so noisy, what are you running?
Still on stock clutch. Seems to be fine as long as I don't get on it in first gear.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Nasty

Omar PadrinoGTR

·
Registered
313 Posts
Beautiful car and nice set up. Looks like that Dyno is Real Street Performance's. Used to get parts for my Supra from Jay.

Have you had a chance to run any modded GTR's with the new set up? Did Jay tune it?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful car and nice set up. Looks like that Dyno is Real Street Performance's. Used to get parts for my Supra from Jay.

Have you had a chance to run any modded GTR's with the new set up? Did Jay tune it?
Thanks! The dyno is at power by the hour. Ken is the tuner I'm using. He's known in the mustang scene.

Ran jimmy's 1000whp GTR. Also ran the TRC EVO, a 800+whp vette, and a 1000whp++ Porsche. Vids coming soon. The GTR vid should be out in a few days.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks Tony!!

Thanks! The dyno is at power by the hour. Ken is the tuner I'm using. He's known in the mustang scene.

Ran jimmy's 1000whp GTR. Also ran the TRC EVO, a 800+whp vette, and a 1000whp++ Porsche. Vids coming soon. The GTR vid should be out in a few days.
Sounds like some good competition. Post the vids up
lol

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Thanks Tony!!

Which Porsche is this??

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts