Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks GTR Kevv.

I should add that I finally got the car after months of searching, finding the best price and deciding on whether or not to go with the 14' or 15. I ended up having it shipped (closed) from Virginia straight to the guys at Northeastern Auto Salon in NH for a full Xpel Ultimate wrap. Overall it was a seamless experience and I got lucky by having zero issues with the shipping process and the wrap, the guys at Northeast did an awesome job. A big thank you to the GT-R life network/forums and all of its members for the wealth of information for a newbie.

· Registered
2,018 Posts
congrats and welcome man! Where about in NH are you?

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Thx Adrian, I'm in Lebanon NH. Looks like it's about 5 hours from here to Ottawa. If you're ever across the border in the GT-R let me know, I'll do the same.
Anytime man! Was thinking of taking a trip down to NH next year and taking the gtr to mt washington and all the other nice roads in the area. Would it be something you are interested in doing?

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Hell yes, that sounds like fun, I've never been up the auto road on Mt. Washington but have hiked the mountain a few times. Personally I think the
Kancamagus Highway in NH

is a better road, it has the elevation, stops along the way to see some incredible views and of course the road has some decent curves.
Awesome! I'm game for doing both if that works? Make a whole day trip out of it or something? Sometime in the spring maybe?

· Registered
2,018 Posts
sending u a pm with my phone number

· Premium Member
763 Posts
Welcome! If there is anything you need, please let us know.

Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.