Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Today was the NSCRA event at Palm Beach International and the car ran consistent 9.9XX with 1.6XX sixty foot. That's with the new NIS006 upgrade
and on the 3700 RPM map included with the upgrade.

On the second pass, I did the same but added a little something right before letting go and the car ripped a 1.49 sixty foot! Needless to say, what a blast!

The rest is explained on the slip and video soon to follow.....(um,um.....BigBill, please do this for me, as I suck at posting videos!)

Thanks to the pit/camera crew (BigBill, Pdv25, godzila2009, Javier, and others). I had a great time, and the few bucks at the end didn't hurt either. Drinks on me guys, just let me know when and where?

Anyhow,

Crappy Quality Video Added/ Different Angle:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Today was the NSCRA event at Palm Beach International and the car ran consistent 9.9XX with 1.6XX sixty foot. That's with the new NIS006 upgrade
and on the 3700 RPM map included with the upgrade.

On the second pass, I did the same but added a little something right before letting go and the car ripped a 1.49 sixty foot! Needless to say, what a blast!

The rest is explained on the slip and video soon to follow.....(um,um.....BigBill, please do this for me, as I suck at posting videos!)

Thanks to the pit/camera crew (BigBill, Pdv25, godzila2009, Javier, and others). I had a great time, and the few bucks at the end didn't hurt either. Drinks on me guys, just let me know when and where?

Anyhow,

Not the greatest but in hd you can see the time. I was just walking in and was not in a good spot.

Congrats on an Awesome run. I was in shock when I saw the time. Great job

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Congrats Sergio !

Hell of a run. I bet those rods were screaming

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Congrats Sergio !! damn 1.49!! you bastard! J/K

awesome run bro!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
nice run!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I heard the turn out for the NSCRA show was great, congratulations on an awesome pass!

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
CONGRATS!!! by face is hurting now!! lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice insane 60ft, that one hell of a porsche u beat right there congrats.
Yeah, that's the worst I've seen him run. He was having issues all day. Usually, I have no chance in hell!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
this is e85, upgraded turbos with a stock block?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hell of a pass buddy CONGRATS!!!

Fiske its on e85, stock motor, trans, intercooler. All it has is the basic bolt ons with upgraded turbos.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
its on e85, stock motor, trans, intercooler. All it has is the basic bolt ons with upgraded turbos.
That's awesome to hear.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
awesome, how much power 750-800 whp?

Hell of a pass buddy CONGRATS!!!

Fiske its on e85, stock motor, trans, intercooler. All it has is the basic bolt ons with upgraded turbos.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts