Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot pics of my car last night using my friends cam that has a lens that gives a fish eye effect but not too extreme. Edited a bit on LR3 so i thought i'd share some with you folks.

Will shoot more pics when the hood gets painted to white, CF duckbill trunk arrives and installed.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
That is hawt white GTR

Can't wait for the duckbill and painted hood pics

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice car, love the front emblem.

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
It's actually different taste I am in love with this hood
And can't wait to put my Hands on one

Farooq mashallah the car looks amazing

Can't wait for the new look
Agreed, it's about taste - just isn't for me. The rest of the car looks awesome IMO.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Car is looking great!! Would really love the hood to be painted though. I really love how your watermark does not take away from the pictures. Keep us updated

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you appreciate all the comments

Car is looking great!! Would really love the hood to be painted though. I really love how your watermark does not take away from the pictures. Keep us updated
Thanks buddy! As stated above, gona have it painted for a cleaner ''look''.

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Mashallah Farooq... Looks great as always... and I am sure it will look even better when you are done....

Keep us posted with the updates and the pictures...

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
looks great mate

im really liking the rear diffuser slats

but does anyone make them without the pw jdm riveted on logo

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks great mate

im really liking the rear diffuser slats

but does anyone make them without the pw jdm riveted on logo
Thanks!

You can take them off you know. Shadow Sports sells them without logo's but they come in 4 pieces which i might have in the future or add 2 additional PWJDM blades in between them.

Shadow Sports Diffuser Fins
http://www.gt-rr.com...t_carbon&id=435

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
if they're riveted on wont they leave holes?

ill wait to see how they look with the yoshi trunk

are there two types, yours look alot shorter in height and i prefer that vs the pw jdm promo pics

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Looking good, I agree now the carbon mirrors.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice ride Farooq but you just miss few stuff and your car will look great such as carbon wing,mirror

There are many things missing including the CF mirrors. They'll be on when i decide on which one to go for, im very picky when it comes to touches/details. I'll probably go for the Mine's because they look cool and I think the design of the Mine's mirror will flow with the CF Duckbill trunk because of its pointy design, but the downside of the Mine's mirrors is that they are covers so i'd have to paint the mirrors black then hook them up. We'll see how it goes... Its either this or the Carbon Dry Mirrors which also has a design of its own unlike others that look OEM.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
are you planning on painting part or all of the trunk as well? looking forward to seeing what you've got planned.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts