Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself as I will probably become a pretty active poster. I currently have a full bolt on BMW 335i. It is a very nice car, and I have enjoyed it; but I will be switching to either a 911 turbo, ZR1, or new GTR in the future. I love cars with forced induction due to their easy mod-ability, that is one of the main reasons I am drawn to the GTR. My 335i is making about 420whp which makes for a fun car. Here are a few pictures:
Automotive tire Tread Automotive design Alloy wheel Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Asphalt Gas Rolling Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Bicycle part Bicycle saddle Automotive tire
Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Wheel Car

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and hope you make the right decision
I joined the club back in June last year and haven't regretted it once. I love cars and gadgets/technology and the GT-R was therefore perfect for me.
Thanks! I think any of the cars would be great, I just need to find the one I like the best. The GTR seems pretty easy to mod, which is great, I just get mixed reviews about the feel of the car. Opinions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thanks! I think any of the cars would be great, I just need to find the one I like the best. The GTR seems pretty easy to mod, which is great, I just get mixed reviews about the feel of the car. Opinions would be appreciated!
The car has incredible handling and it doesn't get away from you with the slightest mistake (like say the ZR1, although that doesn't even need a mistake), but don't believe of confuse that with anything that you might read about the car driving itself. On the track it is certainly fun and true you could take a leisurely drive around a circuit and beat a number of cars but when pushing the car it comes alive. Where are you? Have you had an opportunity to drive a GT-R?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car has incredible handling and it doesn't get away from you with the slightest mistake (like say the ZR1, although that doesn't even need a mistake), but don't believe of confuse that with anything that you might read about the car driving itself. On the track it is certainly fun and true you could take a leisurely drive around a circuit and beat a number of cars but when pushing the car it comes alive. Where are you? Have you had an opportunity to drive a GT-R?
I am in Louisiana. I have been in a GT-R, but I have not driven one yet. There is a new race track opening up that is going to rent them, I think im going to try one out there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
really? that's sweet, where's the track at?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts