Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
The SBD Power Packages have been designed to transform your stock GTR to the performance machine it should have been when it left the factory. After delivering over 500 of our wildly popular SBD700 Power Packages to GTR owners across the globe, and hundreds more SBD650 packages, we are happy to introduce another new bolt on package to GTR owners. Slotted in-between our SBD650 Power Package, and SBD700 Power Package, this new SBD675 Power Package fills the performance gap for those owners who are seeking to increase the performance of their stock GTR to that of FBO power levels, without spending as much money.

The SBD675 Power Package is designed for maximum horsepower per dollar value. With dyno results showing an additional +174 whp and +117 ft/lb. of torque on E85 flex fuel, this package delivers full bolt on power, without the full bolt on price. Taking advantage of the fantastic design of the stock GTR's rear exhaust, the SBD675 package includes all of the full bolt ons that the SBD700 package includes, however in this new SBD675 package, instead of a full catback exhaust system, we include our 90mm bolt-on race spec non-resonated midpipe, along with an adapter kit to mate the midpipe to your factory rear exhaust section. This significantly reduces the cost of the package, while maintaining incredible performance gains. The package also includes our new 90mm cast downpipes to mate up to our 90mm midpipe, as well as our SBD 3" Intakes with removable brackets, and an upgraded fuel system including Bosch 1150cc fuel injectors, and a pair of DW300C 340lph drop in fuel pumps to handle the added power. All components in this package are Flex Fuel Ready. Average power gains to expect are in the range of 100-125whp on 93 octane only, and 150-175whp on Flex Fuel.

Fits All model year R35 GTR from 2009-2017

SBD675 Power Package MSRP : $2995

sbd700_1.jpg

SBD675 Power Package Contents:

• 1.) SBD 90mm (3.5″) Race Spec Non-Resonated Midpipe
  • 2.) SBD 90mm (3.5″) Race Spec Bell Mouth Cast Downpipes
  • 3.) SBD 3″ Intakes w/ Removable Brackets/ KN Filters (Black or Red Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish)
  • 4.) Bosch EV14 Series 1150cc Injectors w/ Plug-N-Play Harnesses
  • 5.) Deatschwerks DW300C 340lph Pumps (2)
  • 6.) SBD 90mm to 70mm Exhaust Reducer Kit

Compatible with Cobb Accessport or Ecutek Tuner (Not included). Ask me about a bundle package including a Cobb Accessport and a Complete Custom E-tune by one of our Cobb ProTuners.

The SBD675 Power Packages are available now, please contact me here by Private Message, Email, or by Telephone/Text in my signature to inquire or place your order.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correct we have moved to the new DW 340lph pumps. The fact of the matter is, 340lph is a higher flow rate than 265lph, and the DW pumps are actually cheaper than the Denso pumps, so the switch was a no-brainer for us. The DW pumps will flow over 700whp on E85. These pumps also come with a 3 year replacement warranty as well.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts

For those asking about the SBD675 and 700 packages, demand has been very high, and we are running low on downpipes for these kits. If your thinking about either of these kits either now or in the near future, please reach out to me so we can reserve a set for you

Thanks!

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are now back in stock on SBD675 packages!

I will also be running a TURN-KEY package for the SBD675 that includes flex fuel, Cobb Accessport, AND custom Tuning with Tim Bailey! Contact me for details on that.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news! For those who are interested in this package but looking to save a buck, I will be able to give you the option of saving an additional $200 dollars off this package, and including our 76mm cast downpipes instead of our 90mm downpipes. This is only while supplies last, as we have a limited number of 76mm downpipes available to do this :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
For those interested in our SBD675 kit, we are currently awaiting a new shipment of fuel pumps for these kits. I do still have 3" downpipes in stock and we are honoring the $200 dollar off deal with this kit as well.

In addition, for those who don't want to wait, I am offering a special deal on customers who want to upgrade the fuel pumps to Walbro 450lph pumps, with a Visconti Fuel Pump Plug & Play hardwire kit! Ask me about the special deal there if your interested!

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SBD675 kits in stock in limited quantity! Contact me today!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.