Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You asked for it and Revozport answered! Due to the great popularity of the original Yoshi Duckbill Trunk, coupled with the demand for a replacement stop lamp option, Revozport created a new version of the Yoshi Duckbill Trunk featuring an LED 3rd brake light. The lens on the lamp is clear, which allows it to blend in well with the lines and finish of the trunk.

The trunk is available in 2x2 carbon fiber with a gloss finish. Pricing for the trunk is set at $1800.

For more photos and information, please see the product on our website:
http://www.gt-rr.com..._carbon&id=1609

Much thanks go out to Derik from DDR Motors for the photos of the trunk installed on his car!

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
I am ordering mine soon, just gotta make sure what weave and finish I want

I wanna get it painted pearl white anyways (maybe leave a little exposed CF if I can find a good way/shop to do it), but I'd still want the weave/finish exposed on the inside

would love to see pictures with what options are offered, and what are the prices for every option

-AJ

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The finishes offered are gloss or matte carbon fiber (the matte is an extra fee).

Regarding pricing, as mentioned above:
Gloss Carbon Fiber: $1800
Matte Carbon Fiber: $1925

As no one has ordered a matte carbon trunk, the only photos we have are of the gloss version. The weaves are very close; I would suggest you order the 6K if you are looking to "match" your incoming 2013.

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
I'm in on the GB, looks like I will be getting matte/6k/ with TBL

Thanks for the recommendation...

-AJ

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
looks good with the 3rd brake light. I would smoke the 3rd brake light to blend in with the CF.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
fun haver
1,637 Posts
What diffuser is on that car? Is it simple to install?
That's the wald style diffuser, only for cba GTR, easy to install yes.

·
fun haver
1,637 Posts

·
fun haver
1,637 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts