Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
R35.se
453 Posts
New version fixes small bug

Hi all,

I couldn't sleep last night, so I made a small program that adds IDC % (based on the formula from Cobb tuning) to your AccessPORT datalog file.

You can also have a quick glance at some of the values.

Compare performance:

This is an alpha (popular term here..) so it may not work for everybody. Hell, I KNOW it won't work for everybody!

enjoy

PS
I'm not permitted to upload executable files, so you have to unzip the file first and then run.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Neat idea. It is eminently expandable too with other things you want to automatically check.

I thought we did offer IDC in the logs though, but perhaps I'm mistaken, it might be only in the tuning software rather than the AP.

·
R35.se
453 Posts
11 downloads... lol

OK, new update. Maybe Joe can comment on this, as I don't really know the sampling rate of the AccessPORT but it seemed good enough during my tests.

So, I have now added a function which compares the performance of two maps. It's primitive but you will get an indication of which map performs...

It will read all runs and record the best time in the log.

Scenario: A tuner e-mails you a map. You make a log and mail it back. Now your tuner adjust/tweaks the map based on your log and sends a new map to you. Now, compare the two logs and see which is fastest. Try to run on the same road and about the same temperature. Also, the higher the speed interval the better indication. Like 50 to 120 mph.. ;)

Be awere, it is not a g-tech or something extremely accurate but you will get an indication of which is faster. I hope!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Offer Injector pulse width. I manually convert my on spreadsheet.

Neat idea. It is eminently expandable too with other things you want to automatically check.

I thought we did offer IDC in the logs though, but perhaps I'm mistaken, it might be only in the tuning software rather than the AP.

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
I
11 downloads... lol

OK, new update. Maybe Joe can comment on this, as I don't really know the sampling rate of the AccessPORT but it seemed good enough during my tests.
The sampling rate depends on the number of monitors that you are logging. The higher the number of monitors the lower the sampling rate. The slowest rate you should see is about 20Hz with a massive number of monitors.

Joe

·
Registered
102 Posts
I tried this, but I get message oops! Something went wrong!
" Though I think this should be a great way to chek your logs!
Great idea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts