Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally bought an R35 GTR, they were first released when I was 12, and I've literally wanted one ever since!

Picked this up the other day, its stage 4.25, only ever had 2 owners, and done about 40k miles, had all the major work done and never had an advisory on an MOT in it's life!

Can't wait to get some proper driving days booked in, as well as a few track days!

Coming from a 723bhp F80 M3, and this is a completely different animal!

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok explain "MOT and stage 4.25"..besides that welcome and Enjoy The Beast...From across the big pond ic..cool
Haha, MOT is basically a yearly check-up your car has to have here in the UK, you get advisories (minor bits that are normally easily sorted), then failures (major things making the car not road worthy!), this hasn't had a bad word said against it!

Seems in the UK, all the mods are grouped up in 'stages', so they can be sold as a package, doesn't really mean anything, as it depends what company does it!

Just checked yours out, looks amazing!

·
Registered
2020 Bayside Blue
101 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

Reactions: EthanHD

·
Super Moderator
3,860 Posts
Welcome!

Alexd

Reactions: EthanHD

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've finally bought an R35 GTR, they were first released when I was 12, and I've literally wanted one ever since!

Picked this up the other day, its stage 4.25, only ever had 2 owners, and done about 40k miles, had all the major work done and never had an advisory on an MOT in it's life!

Can't wait to get some proper driving days booked in, as well as a few track days!

View attachment 401015
As someone who wants to own an R35 in the near future what octane fuel do you use, I know it can run on 93 octane but how does it do on 91 octane?

·
Registered
10 Posts

View attachment 401015
welcome to the GT-R Fam!!

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,977 Posts
Welcome and congrats…. Tons of great info on the boards here.
And the members are a great bunch of Motorheads lol

Happy Motoring...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts