Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Samurai Speed is officially back in action. :)EDIT: Make sure to watch the video. I added some text to it that you'll probably enjoy. :)We were actually having some problems with the car. When I arrived at the track somehow the methanol tank had a tube come loose and the entire tank emptied into the trunk and through to the back seat. DOH! So the car wasn't running right for our old map. (This was the first time back with the car not running on a half-dead battery.)As for the comments below (and that video that someone posted) we *do* have a small shot of nitrous on the car that we were playing with. We ran about a 50 shot (25 per side). But I was controlling it manually and it was really hard to do with how fast that car comes up on shifts.
It's funny, though, because that guy that posted that video probably had never seen the car run and figured it was only that fast because it was all nitrous. HEHE. Oh well.We've been experimenting with all sorts of stuff and have some of our parts in development. More news as we get a chance to do more R&D and figure stuff out.Here's The Video For Your Viewing Pleasure:

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Congrats!! F'n Awesome

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
That's awesome. Welcome back, John.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
congrats!