Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yes at the local track rental I cut a 1.90 60ft early when the track was good and went 11.67 119.18. There is a video from one of the mbworld.org guys or one of the supra guys. I ran Jamies bone stock z06 he went 11.33 to my 11.67. He is know in the corvett and viper world as being one of the fastest with stock cars( He can drive)! Ran many 11.71-11.73 but would only get 1.93 60fts. This was done at MIR which is one of the fastest east coast tracks. I wish I would have done LC but its just not worth it! I ran 11.9 last month with 2.1 60ft at 121 but could not get the MPH today!

Font Number Parallel Pattern Art

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes at the local track rental I cut a 1.90 60ft early when the track was good and went 11.67 119.18. There is a video from one of the mbworld.org guys or one of the supra guys. I ran Jamies bone stock z06 he went 11.33 to my 11.67. He is know in the corvett and viper world as being one of the fastest with stock cars( He can drive)! Ran many 11.71-11.73 but would only get 1.93 60fts. This was done at MIR which is one of the fastest east coast tracks. I wish I would have done LC but its just not worth it! I ran 11.9 last month with 2.1 60ft at 121 but could not get the MPH today!
CONGRATS!!!!

What was the temp?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We had the tracked preped really well so thats why it went a 1.90 60ft. With LC THAT DAY I think 11.5 easy and maybe a 11.4 but who knows. When my friend over at Suprafourms posts the video I will let you guys know. I scanned the slip on my pc just cannot seem to get it to post??GTR times

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
so how come this post hasnt been spread all over the internet and got 20,000 views?
why? Because there is nothing to debate. Definitive proof has been provided. There is video coverage and first hand accounts... not just dubious claims without full disclosure of conditions. Rumors can be speculated upon and guessed about for days. Give someone the cold hard facts and its hard to deny the truth.

And the truth is a stock GT-R is clearly capable of 11.6 1/4-mile times repeatedly without turning the VDC-off

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We did a rental and alot of the benz guys came from out of state to run, there were some 10 sec ones there. The GTR held its own and opened alot of eyes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.