Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
My name is Atif and I am new to the GTR world. I’ve been a car enthusiast since I was 9 and have been working on cars since a young age. I’m actually a High School Autos teacher as well!

My side businesses took off and I finally got a chance to buy my dream car - the R35. Bought my first one a month ago and since then I have purchased 2 more haha.

My latest car is an 09 Cicio Built GTR with 1266whp I picked up from Mississippi. Car is awesome and pulls great, but has a few hiccups which is why I joined the forum. Want to learn more about the platform and get my car running at tip-top shape.

My original GTR was an FBO e85 car with a widebody kit that I ended up selling to a family member. The third car we just purchased was for my brother and it’s a Titan built 2013 Black edition with 1100+whp. Amazing car!

looking forward to gaining knowledge and being a part of the community!!

Wheel Sky Tire Building Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hot Dog! how much love can you have to get not one but Three! Sweet !

Reactions: Helpful Car Tips

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,639 Posts
Welcome to GTRLife!!

Happy Motoring…

·
Driver
137 Posts
Congratulations! They all look great.
I'll have to race you in my stock GTR one of these days. I'm sure it'll be close😉.
I see you were at a meet at the corner of Golf/Roselle. I'll probably see you around one of these nights, I'm in Hoffman Estates.
Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hot Dog! how much love can you have to get not one but Three! Sweet !
I kept finding better deals than the other that I could not pass up! haha. First car was a half-way split with my younger brother. Second car I just had to get, so my brother bought my share of the widebody from me. Then, he saw the red one for sale and fell in love with that and ended up buying it and now we are here haha. Our cousin ended up purchasing the wide-body off of us to keep it in the family as he was in the market as well for a sports car and also fell in love with it. All worked out in the end, as long as they do not blow up on us :LOL:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations! They all look great.
I'll have to race you in my stock GTR one of these days. I'm sure it'll be close😉.
I see you were at a meet at the corner of Golf/Roselle. I'll probably see you around one of these nights, I'm in Hoffman Estates.
Happy Motoring!
Nice! I grew up in Hoffman Estates as well, actually went to Hoffman High. I stay in Elgin now, but we are usually at Coffee Haus with a huge group of cars every weekend. Had a lot of people try to race me already haha, I am definitely down once I get the car fully dialed in and running smooth. Hoping to squeeze just a bit more power out of her. Looking forward to seeing you 👍

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice rides. The red Titan GT-R looks like the one for sale in the Pre-Owned GT-R section right now. Is that your bro selling already or is the ad just not updated as sold?

·
Driver
137 Posts
Nice! I grew up in Hoffman Estates as well, actually went to Hoffman High. I stay in Elgin now, but we are usually at Coffee Haus with a huge group of cars every weekend. Had a lot of people try to race me already haha, I am definitely down once I get the car fully dialed in and running smooth. Hoping to squeeze just a bit more power out of her. Looking forward to seeing you 👍
Yeah, I usually take a drive Friday nights, if the weather is nice, and I have cruised through the Coffee Haus lot. People and cars everywhere!
About a month ago the police had three or four squads there, stopping people from coming in.
Any idea what that was about?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts