Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
hey everyone wanted to throw a few data files up and let you take a look and tell me what i should be looking at and what i should becareful of.
first file was really my bad. I had 91 octane in the car, about 1/4 tank full and added 93, and switched the Map to 93 i really think bad things happened as my boost gauge flashed. the next three files are on the 91 octane map. running 93 the car made more boost and runs really rich, once i get back on a full tank of 93 i will upload that file as well. thanks in advance for the help.
also all passes where done from 5th gear.

Attachments

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
I wouldn't sweat much after looking at your logs and hearing you had mixture of 91+93 gas running on the taylored 93 octane tune. It also can be a bad batch of gas you filled-in affecting it, too. Your tune may not like the gas in your area. lols. You are still running in the targeted afr range as the ecu is correcting afr according to the fuel you have in the tank.

The last thing you want to do is always check back your tune with your tuner if the gas in your area is still good to go with your tune. Even though you fill up the 93 octane gas in your area, the quality of the gas may not be as good as the gas where your tuner is at. Don't worry too much as I don't see any drama in your logs.

Good thing about Cobb AP is that you can data log it to have your tuner to adjust it for you. During this interaction, you will learn a lot about your car and tuning, too. I love it. lolz.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shin,
thanks i appreciate it, i sent the files to Wayne so he can adjust the 91 to our crappy gas, and when i get the 93 in the tank i will have him look at it also. got to see your car in houston last week good looking ride.

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
shin,
thanks i appreciate it, i sent the files to Wayne so he can adjust the 91 to our crappy gas, and when i get the 93 in the tank i will have him look at it also. got to see your car in houston last week good looking ride.
NP, bud. You are in good hands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts