Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just wanted to share my new wheel set up with the community. The are forged wheels made by InCurve wheels (http://incurvewheels.com). These wheels are called MBV5's and they are monoblocks. I had them finished in a nice gloss black and I'm extremely happy with the outcome. Joe at InCurve was a pleasure to deal with. He is very professional and has a great product at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend InCurve to anyone on this site, or anyone anywhere. Enjoy the pics.....

· Forza Felipe
1,711 Posts
Car is getting hotter and hotter with every mod dlad

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys.... Vision, I like the MPSS's a lot. I forgot to mention the wheels are 20x10 and 20x11, and the MPSS'S are 285/295. The wheels could've been a little more concave in the rear if they were 20x12, obviously, but I knew that and wanted 20x10 and 20x11.

About it being debadged, I had the car wrapped almost 2 years ago, and when I got the car back he asked if I wanted to put on the emblems, or some of them. I like the way it looks with no badges.

At the time the car still had stock wheels, so the center caps still said nissan...and the front grill and side vents said GTR on all 3... I kind of like it when people don't see badges and are like WTF is that?!?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And now with these wheels it doesn't even say nissan anywhere on the car... so they can't look at the wheels and be like "oh, it's made by nissan." Hah

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Premium Member
567 Posts
Gorgeous!

· Registered
1,933 Posts
Still amazes me that people cant determine what this car is, even with badges. I personally am proud of the heritage so wearing the Nissan badge doesnt bother me, but the GT-R has been around long enough for even the average person to know about it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.