Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and my brother decided it would be better to have a work truck of our own. To haul restaurant supplies and equipment. Seeing how we spend allot of money renting trucks and what not in the past, this should help us out allot. Kinda makes me what to buy some horses! Lol

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bags of flour weigh in at 50lbs a pc. So 20 bags is a 1000lbs. Cheese comes in 40-50lbs cases, everything is so heavy. This thing has so much tq!
Have any of you heard about this new bs exhaust fluid bullshit?

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Bags of flour weigh in at 50lbs a pc. So 20 bags is a 1000lbs. Cheese comes in 40-50lbs cases, everything is so heavy. This thing has so much tq!
Have any of you heard about this new bs exhaust fluid bullshit?
Yes, DEF. Semis are having to integrate it too.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a nice truck but can't you carry all of that in a 250 or 350?
Yes, but when you put an extra 3-4k wieght in one you can feel it. With this , it's just as fast as if it was empty IMO. Plus it has the fifth wheel package. So when we open a new place it'll save us money for paying someone haul the materials. We figured it would cut out about 45k in extra money we spend paying someone else to do it. And the fees from auctions when we pick up equipment. And the car lot can use it too bring cars back from the auctions or take them to te auctions.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
What recession? Business is doin well. Surprised you haven't sent the gtr for an alpha omega.

It would allow u to get to work faster!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm missing the SLS more everyday...lol.

:)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Urea injection has been around for quite a while now. I think it's great, especially when I see ******** from "podunks" running tunes that are only meant to annoy others around them with the black smoke. It's almost as bad as bikers with their loud shtbox harleys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is it DEF or DPF ?
I know the newer dodge have the diesel particulate filter....
And yes, IMO really annoying to be adding fluid in. I've personally never had one with it, but I hear after some time it has given trouble. HOLD ON TO YOUR WARRANTY!!!

NICE TRUCK

·
Slick Allstar
613 Posts
Well me and my brother decided it would be better to have a work truck of our own. To haul restaurant supplies and equipment. Seeing how we spend allot of money renting trucks and what not in the past, this should help us out allot. Kinda makes me what to buy some horses! Lol
Boss. If you don't mind what are the specs on it at sale (miles, year, mods, price, etc)? I've been contemplating pulling the trigger on one of these for a while, but my Excursion is paid for and still rolls clean with plenty of room for friends, family, dogs, luggage, etc... simultaneously.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.