Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bit the bullet because I am not getting any younger and picked up a 2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition.

I have had Nissan Z cars since the late 90s with the 300zx Twin Turbo( 3 of these over time) and then finally in 2011 picked up a 350z. Finally onto the 370z with a 2010 one and then 2012 model last year. I purchased a TopGun Speedworks supercharger kit and had all plans to install it but started thinking about the cost of the kit that I bought plus the install and then factored in all I have spent on the car so far and said, " Dude you could have bought a GTR for that!!" Listed the kit and have my 370z listed for sale now. So, here I am with the car and millions of questions and looks like I found the right place to hang out for while. Looking forward to this new Chapter in my life.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

· Super Moderator
4,045 Posts
Finally bit the bullet because I am not getting any younger and picked up a 2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition.

I have had Nissan Z cars since the late 90s with the 300zx Twin Turbo( 3 of these over time) and then finally in 2011 picked up a 350z. Finally onto the 370z with a 2010 one and then 2012 model last year. I purchased a TopGun Speedworks supercharger kit and had all plans to install it but started thinking about the cost of the kit that I bought plus the install and then factored in all I have spent on the car so far and said, " Dude you could have bought a GTR for that!!" Listed the kit and have my 370z listed for sale now. So, here I am with the car and millions of questions and looks like I found the right place to hang out for while. Looking forward to this new Chapter in my life. View attachment 405501
Welcome!

Alexd

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts
Indeed Congrats!

Happy Motoring…

Reactions: rogerdodger007

· Registered
2020 Bayside Blue
180 Posts
Congrats man! Great color choice. Enjoy!

Reactions: rogerdodger007
1 - 16 of 16 Posts