Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello to all GTR owners just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Im 21 living in Florida and was able to get of out my Octane Blue 2012 Mitsubishi Evolution X last year in July and into a 2010 Red GTR with on 2k miles on it from Performance Nissan in West Palm. I would of gone with the newer bodie style but i perfer the old front bumper without the fog light in it. Im very happy with my decision to me it looks cleaner. Since ive had it ive installed AMS midpipe and Password JDM exhuast and kic wheel spacers to poke out the OEM wheels

Plans for the car at the moment is to get my hands on a set of Prism colored Ray Volk G25s, Possibly Wrapping it white and more carbon parts. The possibilitys are endless so will see where my wallets takes my build haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Welcome,

In red you are hard to miss. Hope you like all that attention.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Did the same swap in 2011

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Traded in my big turbo Evo x mr for the GTR and haven't regretted it once. Sure i like the toss-ability of the Evo, but man that car had its negatives. How does a 2 liter engine get like 17mpg?! Never had a 40k car rattle so much. Anyhow, congrats and be safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.