·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Awesome car.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats. I give you a lot of credit driving in Queens. Especially if you drive around Elmhurst and Flushing. Some of those two way streets can only fit 1 car passing at a time.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Looks like a '15 or 16' did you buy brand new?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Welcome to the community! Let us know if there is anything you need!

Scott

·
Registered
309 Posts
Congrats. I give you a lot of credit driving in Queens. Especially if you drive around Elmhurst and Flushing. Some of those two way streets can only fit 1 car passing at a time.
Malba really isn't your typical queens neighborhood ;)

https://www.google.com/search?sclient=tablet-gws&site=&source=hp&q=malba+queens&oq=malba+&gs_l=tablet-gws.1.0.0i46j46l2j0l2.1904.3035.0.4927.7.7.0.0.0.0.155.680.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.tablet-gws..3.4.539.0.kmrHFRnHx80#imgrc=uRe-86McRkTjvM%3A

·
Registered
203 Posts
I drive in Queens. But usually I take it on the highway. Roads aren't that bad though. Hit me up if you guys want to meet up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!! We should get some of the Queens people together. There's always cars (mostly domestic and Europeans) at the Gulf gas station on Francis Lewis Blvd right by the entrance to the Van Wykk/Cross Island, never see any GTRs there though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Last week I saw silver GTr at LIE west bound service road in the morning to Manhattan

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw Grey GTr park at 3 Ave Malba near at the edge of the river. It s the same of my car.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts