Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am a huge GTR fan. I have usually always had modified cars but they have never been up to the performance level that I liked. I currently drive an 07 Lexus LS460 and have been thinking of going to the GTR ( I know its apples and oranges). I found an 09 with about 33k miles on it. The dealership has it priced at 65k. I was wondering if you guys can give me your opinion on the car, risks, things to watch out for, opinion on the price as well. I have heard horror stories about the transmissions and about the 5k brake jobs and would like to get info from actual drivers as opposed to random people on forums not related to the GTR.

Any help would be great guy!! Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
65k for an 09 with 33k???? dude people are purchasing '10s with less than 10k miles for that much...
No they're not.

The only '10 you're getting with $65k is a 30k+ mile example with multiple owners.

I have been watching the used car market and just purchased last week. If I saw a '10 car with 10k miles for $65k I would have been all over it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to agree. I did a search today up to 1000 miles away from my home and all of the 09s were in the 64-67k with about 30-33k miles. There was one in California that had no front bumper in the photos and was selling for 43K!!!??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.