Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! Im a automotive photographer based in NY and will be visiting Palm Beach, Florida on January 24th for two nights to cover an event with my friend/colleague Greg. I need help gathering few GT-Rs for an awesome photoshoot, so if there is anyone out there interested in joining us or helping us get a few GT-R's, it would be appreciated. Also, we need to know of a few good photoshoot locations. Every participant will get a free shoot along with high quality photos and a promotion on my page.

Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/taimurmirzaphotography

Here is the link to my last GT-R shoot in Long Island, NY : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.574891605924347.1073741853.185763331503845&type=1

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Man wish I was a little closer. I love palm beach and I love GT-Rs and I love photography!

Damn

·
Registered
342 Posts
If I am in town I would love to attend.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Im a definite MAYBE. Isnt that Sunday the private track rental at PBIR? That would be a grat place to shoot many GTRs.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm thinking of getting in on this event. I was planning on going to Daytona for the 24, but with this opportunity and the track day Sunday, it may be in my best interest to stay home and do these events.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Saw you driving west on forest hill the other day, car looks and sounds great!
Thanks Billy, I figured that was you! See you soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's great guys!! I need at least 6 plus GTR's for the shoot and a good location where we could all go together and do the shoot including rolling shots. I will then join you guys to cover the track event on Sunday. I will be staying at the breakers hotel so we can pick a meeting spot on Saturday 25th and go from there and if you know any other GTR owners then do ask around and let's make this happen. I was able to do a successful gtr shoot in NY with over 26 sick looking gtrs. If you guys know any good spots to take photos then let me know and please shoot me an email at [email protected] and lets exchange numbers so we could text and stay uptodate. We might also bring a camera rig for those sick moving shots.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Saw a black Gtr going west on summit (I think) in front of trump international golf club about a week ago. Is that any of you guys?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.